* The page that you are on right now (www.halfofgabby.blogspot.com) is no longer posting new articles and information. Half of Gabby has moved to www.halfofgabby.com and will continue to post new material regularly! In addition, all older articles have been updated on the new site!
Believe me, there's no greater excitement than a drive-by apple heist. Besides, it's only considered thievery for a few days until I get around to telling Layce I jacked her tree. Once I confess and she says it's okay, I feel like the slate is wiped clean... until I put my ski mask back on ;)
Here's my munchkins grabbing as many as apples they can!
For this first batch of the harvest, we skipped the robbery and enlisted a little help from my adorable nieces.
My fearless niece, Ashtyn, climbed to the top of the tree and was throwing us all the best apples.
My niece, Abrianna (with her daddy), played it safe and didn't partake in the tree climbing. I'm with ya, kid.
I didn't use a drop of syrup on my pancakes. They tasted like dessert!
My little girls, who are now 8 and 11, have been eating healthy for seven years now. They don't look at their eating as healthy, they just look at it as normal.
Many people have a hard time losing weight because they start making healthy meals for themselves and all the while they're STILL making different meals for the rest of the family. STOP! Learn to make delectable, healthy food so that you don't have to make two suppers every night. Making one supper is a big enough pain in the ass, who in the world has time for two?
Try these pancakes out for breakfast this weekend. Or better yet, why wait? Do a breakfast-for-dinner night! This is the perfect meal to get everyone ready for Fall yumminess.
PRINTABLE RECIPE HERE
Makes 28 Pancakes
(Silver Dollar Size)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Bananas (very ripe)
- 1 Small Apple (peeled and diced)
- 2 Tbs Almond Butter (or preferred nut butter)
- 1 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-2 Packets of Stevia (if desired)
- Coconut Oil, for greasing pan/griddle
2. Add eggs and whisk with bananas.
3. Add diced apples and mix.
4. Add almond butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, *stevia, and vanilla and stir.
If you'd like to try another pancake recipe, this one is even easier!
JUST 2 INGREDIENTS!
(Yes, you read that right).
2 INGREDIENT PANCAKES!