* The page that you are on right now (www.halfofgabby.blogspot.com) is no longer posting new articles and information. Half of Gabby has moved to www.halfofgabby.com and will continue to post new material regularly! In addition, all older articles have been updated on the new site!
1 lb GROUND TURKEY
1c SHREDDED MOZZARELLA CHEESE (or preferred cheese)
1/4c UNSWEETENED ALMOND MILK (or preferred milk)
1 Finely Chopped RED PEPPER
1c Finely Chopped MUSHROOMS
1/2c Finely Sliced GREEN ONIONS
3 Tbs Dried PARSLEY
1 Tbs OLIVE OIL
SALT AND PEPPER (desired amount)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet, cook ground turkey . Place in medium bowl, add mozzarella cheese, and set aside.
3. While veggies are cooking, whisk eggs, milk, and parsley in a large bowl.
4. Add ground turkey, cheese and veggies to the egg mix and stir well.
5. Coat your muffin cups generously with cooking spray.
6. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full (they won't rise much at all).
7. Bake 20-25 minutes or until set.
Serving size - 1 Egg Muffin
You can have 5 of them for only 365 calories and 32 grams of protein! That's a hearty meal! And what a fabulous post-workout meal! You must try them!