* The page that you are on right now (www.halfofgabby.blogspot.com) is no longer posting new articles and information. Half of Gabby has moved to www.halfofgabby.com and will continue to post new material regularly! In addition, all older articles have been updated on the new site!
I'm a sucker for muffins. Give me a cup of coffee and a couple muffins and I'll love you forever. You wanna know something else I love? Carrot Cake. Oh yeah, like a lot. You wanna know something else I love? Oh, come on, just pretend you do. I know you really don't give a shit. The answer is... I love QUICK AND EASY!
BTW, this is only 1/2 of your muffin! They turn out so big that you're able to cut it in half and it's like having two muffins. Heck, you could actually have two muffins, which would really be like the size of FOUR muffins, for only 300 calories!
I think you are.
- 1/4c Traditional Oats, pulverized.
- 6 Baby Carrots
- 2 Egg Whites
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1-2 Stevia Packets (Optional)
- Coconut Oil or Cooking Spray.
- 1 Coffee Mug
- 1 Sandwich Baggie (If greasing your mug with coconut oil.)
This is my absolute favorite way to eat them!