* The page that you are on right now (www.halfofgabby.blogspot.com) is no longer posting new articles and information. Half of Gabby has moved to www.halfofgabby.com and will continue to post new material regularly! In addition, all older articles have been updated on the new site!
How? How did I not know about this invention? Maybe most of you already know about this sucker. But for those of you who live in the cave-dwelling dark ages with me, I'm sharing this hard boiled egg miracle with you! (Actually, it's an omelet and poached egg miracle too!)
About a half hour into my free-tittied shopping spree, I came across this egg cooker. Well shit, mama just found herself a Christmas present.
What a perfect gift for someone who lives alone, is trying to eat healthy, or for a family who loves eggs like mine does. Anybody and everybody can pull this cooker out and make their own damn eggs! Ha.
1. Fill water to the Hard Boiled Egg line and pour it into the cooker.
2. Poke holes in the bottom of your eggs (the fatter end) with the pointy stabby thing they give you.
3. Once you've put holes in all your eggs, put the lid on and press the button.
*Don't lock the lid. Just place it down without twisting it into lock position.
4. Once the alarm goes off, transfer eggs into icy water.
5. Wait about 5 minutes and then peel your magic eggs!
Easy Oven Hard Boiled Eggs!