* The page that you are on right now (www.halfofgabby.blogspot.com) is no longer posting new articles and information. Half of Gabby has moved to www.halfofgabby.com and will continue to post new material regularly! In addition, all older articles have been updated on the new site!
I have a serious friggin' problem with these apples.
I cannot stop.
Yes, this is a different bag than the pic above. Believe me, you don't wanna know how many bags of apples have passed through the threshold of our home in the past four weeks.
It tastes a lot like apple butter. So if you like apple butter, you'll LOVE this stuff!
She's a trip, this one.
I asked her if she had any ideas for this applesauce post. While standing on a dining room chair towering over me, she said, "Why don't you roll around in the apples since you love them more than us."
- 5 Pounds of Apples (Any variety or combination)
- 1 1/2 TBS Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- Stevia packets *Optional (I use 3)
2. Pour just enough water in empty crockpot to cover the bottom (approx. 1/3 cup).
Below is a 14 cup container. (BUT remember that's a double batch in there!)
Prepare for a party in your mouth, because this applesauce will blow you away!