* The page that you are on right now (www.halfofgabby.blogspot.com) is no longer posting new articles and information. Half of Gabby has moved to www.halfofgabby.com and will continue to post new material regularly! In addition, all older articles have been updated on the new site!
Omg she is so precious! I ate her face off.
But let me tell you, her face isn't the only thing I ate. Dear Lord, I was eating like I was gettin' paid.
Total storage porn.
It's not so hard if I'm at someone's house for an evening because in a few hours I know I'll be home and back on healthy territory, but last weekend we stayed at my brother's house so it was a deeper level of temptation. I couldn't get away from it. That devil shit hounded me until I succumbed.
Now, even though I spent a lot of time in that kitchen trying to win a make-believe eating contest (which I would've totally won first place for), I did manage to get outside and soak up some Vitamin D.
There was some major biking being had. And yes, I put in some time on the Green Machine :)
We took family walks and the Littles played with bugs:)
We even fired off some rockets. Super fun!
My kiddos love it too. My youngest may actually turn into an apple. No matter how much I make her, she still eyes up mine. Lay off me, kid!
- One Coffee Mug (Microwavable)
- One Apple (Any variety you prefer. I used red delicious.)
- 1/4 TBS Butter (REAL butter! Not the fake poison shit.)
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 packet of Stevia (More if you prefer it sweeter.)
What You'll Do:
- Put diced apple and butter in the coffee mug.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Take mug out, add stevia packet and cinnamon, and stir.