* The page that you are on right now (www.halfofgabby.blogspot.com) is no longer posting new articles and information. Half of Gabby has moved to www.halfofgabby.com and will continue to post new material regularly! In addition, all older articles have been updated on the new site!
Well today is the today. It's happening. Geez, what is wrong with me? Uh, don't answer that. We don't have that kind of time.
I don't know about you, but when I'm out running errands I'm often hit by the urgent need to veer into Starbucks to load up on some rocket fuel. And if you're sitting in a restaurant, it's totally awesome to not have to pull out a stevia baggie as big as your head. For reals.
- Burns 15 percent more calories for three hours post-workout
- Increases your metabolism by 20 percent
- Stimulates fat burning
- Improves blood circulation by 30 percent
- Reduces the amount of muscle pain post-workout by up to 48 percent.
- Improves endurance during workout
- Improves exercise performance by 11 percent
- Helps prevent muscle atrophy
- Improves memory
*You can read more about these studies HERE.