* The page that you are on right now (www.halfofgabby.blogspot.com) is no longer posting new articles and information. Half of Gabby has moved to www.halfofgabby.com and will continue to post new material regularly! In addition, all older articles have been updated on the new site!
- 8oz of Washable Elmer's School Glue
- 8oz Hot Water (you will be filling up empty glue bottles with hot water from your sink)
- Additional 1/2 cup Hot Water (again, just from your sink)
- 1 tsp Borax (inexpensive and found by the laundry detergents)
- Food Coloring
We also tried using Washable RoseArt Glue and Elmer's Stronger Formula Glue. They did not work. The mixtures were way too runny and the food coloring would come off on your hands. It was more like runny slime than Gak.
I'm still getting props :)