* The page that you are on right now (www.halfofgabby.blogspot.com) is no longer posting new articles and information. Half of Gabby has moved to www.halfofgabby.com and will continue to post new material regularly! In addition, all older articles have been updated on the new site!
- 2 1/2c OATS (Old Fashioned, NOT instant)
- 1/2c BAKING STEVIA
- 2 PACKETS OF STEVIA
- 1/2c PLAIN GREEK YOGURT
- 1 can (15oz) 100% PURE PUMPKIN
- 2 EGGS
- 2 BANANAS (Very ripe w/ black spots)
- 1 tsp GROUND CINNAMON
- 1/2 tsp GROUND GINGER
- 1/2 tsp GROUND NUTMEG
- 1 tsp BAKING SODA
- 1 tsp BAKING POWDER
- PECANS, whole or pieces (Optional)
2. Pulverize your oats in a blender or FP until it's a flour-like consistency (it will be courser than regular flour). Put in large bowl.
3. Add baking stevia, baking powder, and baking soda to large bowl and mix well.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together pumpkin, eggs, 2 packets of stevia, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Mix well.
5. Add greek yogurt to pumpkin mixture and stir well.
7. Dice bananas up and fold into batter. You can dice them as small or as big as you prefer. I like to really taste the banana, so I dice mine kinda big.
8. Line a muffin pan with foil liners OR use a silicone muffin pan or silicon baking cups.
9. Fill muffin cups to the top. They will not rise much at all (again, because their isn't any flour). The pic below is one of the muffins already baked. You can see they don't rise much. It's a very heavy batter, it doesn't puff up much at all.
SERVING SIZE - 1 MUFFIN
Motivational & Inspirational Articles :
The REAL Reason We Get Fat