* The page that you are on right now (www.halfofgabby.blogspot.com) is no longer posting new articles and information. Half of Gabby has moved to www.halfofgabby.com and will continue to post new material regularly! In addition, all older articles have been updated on the new site!
- 2 1/2 c OATS - Pulverized in blender or FP (Old Fashioned Oats, NOT instant).
- 1 1/2 tsp BAKING POWDER
- 1/2 tsp BAKING SODA
- 1/2 c BAKING STEVIA
- 1 c PLAIN GREEK YOGURT
- 2 EGGS
- 1 tsp PURE VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1/2 c WALNUT PIECES (Optional)
- 2 TBS FLAX SEEDS (Optional)
- 2 TBS CHIA SEEDS (Optional)
- 2 PACKETS OF STEVIA, NOT Baking Stevia (Optional)
- 2 APPLES (Med-Large). I used Red Delicious apples.
- 1/2 c UNSWEETENED APPLESAUCE
- 1/2 tsp NUTMEG
- 1/2 tsp CINNAMON
- 3 PACKETS OF STEVIA (or desired amount), NOT Baking Stevia!
* The batter will be somewhat runny. It's okay, it's supposed to be!
*Please Note: Because the muffins are flourless, they will stick to paper liners. They'll still stick a little bit even using the foil liners. But if you use paper liners, you'll rip the muffins to shreds trying to get them off! Just peel the foil liners off carefully. They'll peel off a lot easier once they've been in the fridge.
NUTRIONAL INFO w/ FLAX and CHIA SEEDS: