* The page that you are on right now (www.halfofgabby.blogspot.com) is no longer posting new articles and information. Half of Gabby has moved to www.halfofgabby.com and will continue to post new material regularly! In addition, all older articles have been updated on the new site!
Well, I didn't. I'm not sure why. I guess deep down I thought they weren't gonna taste like pancakes so why be in a rush to try them? I figured I would at some point but until then I'd just keep it filed in my noggin.
- 2 EGGS
- 1 MASHED BANANA (VERY ripe)
1. Mash banana very well and blend with eggs (you can use a blender or food processor but I just mixed by hand).
2. Heat skillet or griddle and mist with cooking spray (I used my big griddle which worked PERFECTLY!).
3. Cook pancakes until they're golden brown and then flip to cook the other sides.
4. Serve plain or with pure maple syrup.